Technical procurement and project management
Throughout its existence, CIDE has been involved in the implementation of educational projects, including the management of consolidated procurement for educational and didactic equipment at all stages:
- Definition of specifications in line with program objectives and available space.
- Choice of competitive and reliable suppliers.
- Issuance of purchase orders and consolidation of equipment for maritime shipments including technical inspections where required.
- Logistics management for on-site deliveries in the shortest possible time and best conditions.
- On-site commissioning and training assistance, including the implementation of computerized systems for inventory control.
- After sales service.
- When and if required, 'turnkey' project management.
At CIDE, we prioritize enabling our clients to execute their projects with utmost efficiency and under the best possible conditions.
We always keep in mind that our intervention must allow our client to carry out his project in the most efficient way and in the best possible conditions.